Lead Tetra Acetate
- CAS No. 546-67-8
- Chemical Name: Lead tetraacetate
- Synonyms: L
- LEAD ACETATE;
- plum bicacetate;
- lead tetracetate;
- LEAD TETRAACETAT;
- Lead acetate ;LEAD(IV) ACETATE;
- CB Number: CB4317577
- Molecular Formula: C8H12O8Pb-2
- Formula Weight: 443.38 546-67-8
Chemical Properties of Lead Tetra Acetate
- White solid
General Description of Lead Tetra Acetate
- Faintly pink wet crystals with an odor of vinegar.
Air & Water Reactions of Lead Tetra Acetate
- Unstable in air. Reacts with water to form brown lead dioxide and acetic acid [Merck 11th ed. 1989].
Reactivity Profile of Lead Tetra AcetateOrganometallics are strongly reactive with many other groups. Incompatible with acids and bases. Organometallics are good reducing agents and therefore incompatible with oxidizing agents. Often reactive with water to generate toxic or flammable gases. Generally highly toxic. Often react on contact with tissues to give toxic products.
403, Yogeshwar, 135/139, Kazi Sayed Street Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037303676